The close to a week project workshop training which has been taking place at the PCC Synod Office hall in Buea, came to an end today, Thursday 9th July 2020. Both the CBM headquarters and Cameroon country team, put hands on deck to train the PCRS Project team on what is expected of them to have the project come to fruition. Titled, ‘ Disability – inclusive Humanitarian Action in Health and Protection Sectors for IDPs and Host Communities in the South- West Region, Cameroon, is numbered 4010 MOFA/ MYP, to run from July 2020 to April 2022. During the training session, Participants were schooled on many topics to facilitate execution of the project. Over 52 Participants were present, including both project teams.Triphine Atoh. Communication Officer for the Project.
- 2020 Presbyterian Church Day theme
- The Moderator’s Keynote Address at the Budget Meeting of Heads of Services in the Health Services of the Presbyterian Church in Cameroon
- Lower Sixth interviews in to PEA Schools and Proprietor’s Congratulations for excellent results.
- Rev. Nta William Nche inducted as PCC Peace Coordinator and Parish Pastor Bokwoango
- PCC Celebrates the International Day of Peace 2020