The close to a week project workshop training which has been taking place at the PCC Synod Office hall in Buea, came to an end today, Thursday 9th July 2020. Both the CBM headquarters and Cameroon country team, put hands on deck to train the PCRS Project team on what is expected of them to have the project come to fruition. Titled, ‘ Disability – inclusive Humanitarian Action in Health and Protection Sectors for IDPs and Host Communities in the South- West Region, Cameroon, is numbered 4010 MOFA/ MYP, to run from July 2020 to April 2022. During the training session, Participants were schooled on many topics to facilitate execution of the project. Over 52 Participants were present, including both project teams.Triphine Atoh. Communication Officer for the Project.
- Presbyterian Church of Nigeria celebrates 175 years of Gospel witnessing.
- PresMfi signs a memorandum of understanding with Presbyterian Health Services
- Beware; The Covid19 pandemic is real!
- The PCC Moderator celebrates the beginning of the Lent Season with the Emmanuel Sisters of Bafut
- November/December online Edition of Presbyterian Echo (Free)
- Launching of Entrance Examination into PTS Kumba for the Academic Year 2021/2022 for BTh, Master of Theology (MTh), and Master of Arts in Church Administration (MACL) on
- National Youth Day Celebration 2020 on
- November/December online Edition of Presbyterian Echo (Free) on
- Stop this violence! Stop killing God’s children! Stop destroying the earth! on